Friday, October 21, 2011

One stroke nail art pink flower

Practice makes the difference:D
So again I had the mood to make a one stroke nail art .to become better:D
I just love this technique
I have no time yet to do the tutorial for youtube but hopefully next week I will upload it.



Although I am not at all an expert it seems that what I do is appreciated.And it was a big surprise when I received some comments and messages (when I did similar designs) where some girls asked me to give them some advice on this technique.
When the tutorial for this design comes I will try to be more explicit.
But I still have small problem with this technique.It is about the paint...the paint should not be too watery and not too thick
My paints are a bit watery .That's why I like to fill my brush with paint before using it on nails.(I just mean for this technique)
Anyway
I .. to manage to do flowers using this technique,I try to stick with big petals,so the transition of the colors will be more evident,and in my opinion more beautiful.You can see this in all my designs where I used One stroke technique.perhaps after more time to practice I will be able to make small flowers:D
So ..more simple
here I will make a list that I personally take into account when I do one stroke nail art design
1 :appropriate brush
2: of course acrylic paints
3:I try to fill the brush with paint so it go good between the brush fibers
4:the nail should be smooth
5:make big flowers so the transaction of colors to be more visible
6:also ...if the color of leaf is not visible let it dry for a few seconds and go again over the petal with the brush filled with the paint
7:fill the brush with paint every time (or the second time) after you make a petal
8:put a layer of top coat after the the paint has dried completely
is simple but it takes practice
This is what I do;I do not know if good ar not ,but after I have practiced this is the method that best suits for me .
I hope this post to answer some questions that I receive.
If I wrote something wrong excuse me!!!
Thanks for your visit


17 comments:

  1. ce frumos a iesit one-stroke-ul :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. HeLLo aoana, ThanQ for a nice comment to me, I like ur tutorials too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and here I am too lol, great blog you got here!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Este foarte frumos, felicitari

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i am trancelicious19 from youtube!i became a member on your website as well!please visit mine and return the favor!i just started it!kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wat kind of paint is best used to get the one stoke nail art, i tried nail polish that was a mess, my email address is yoland_pamelia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Someone is pictures of you on Facebook, and claimed one it would be theirs. Here is the link, just scroll down the page to something and wait a few seconds. http://www.facebook.com/ # / heidi.schorsch greeting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your nails, my only problem (perhaps just me) is I have to watch the video 2-3 times because I can't watch what you're doing and read your comments scrolling above at the same time. LOL! Maybe a voice over girl or guy? Great job on all your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved your nails, my only problem (perhaps just me) is I have to watch the video 2-3 times because I can't watch what you're doing and read your comments scrolling above at the same time. LOL! Maybe a voice over girl or guy? Great job on all your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you
    could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit,
    but other than that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read.
    I will certainly be back.

    My web page: laser cellulite treatment

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...